
2008 is off to a great start. A goal of mine has been to start a stable routine. I always find myself in admiration of people who can make a plan and follow through with that plan. It sounds easy but how many people really are disciplined to the point in which they live the life they "know" they should be... not many. My approach has been to have a morning gym session at 6:15am and to have a meal plan that is consistant, healthy and easy to prepare. With the help of Annie, Mark and Arica I've been going to gym every workday morning and I've been eating a healthy breakfast consisting of oatmeal (with honey, cinnamon and syrup) 1 orange, handful of almonds and water for breakfast and making a lunch consisting of PBJ sandwich, 6 small carrots, sting cheese, dried apricots, dried cranberries, pretzels and water. Needless to say I'm feeling good about my structured routine....
No comments:
Post a Comment